Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pros pick Jones vs Evans

I am hoping for the upset by Evans; hopefully Evans can close the gap, land something and eventually take the young champ and put him on his back.  This will probably take some of that confidence from the champ, allowing Evans to have better chances.  I am sure I am in the minority as Jones has been so dominant over amazing fighters like Rampage, Shogun and Machida.  Rashad does have that killer overhand right that put Chuck Liddell to sleep, when people thought he was unbeatable.  Everyone underestimated Evans, including me.  I didn't even know who he was!


No comments:

Post a Comment

When the Fan Favorite became the Baddest MotherF'er - Holloway vs Gaethje

Max Holloway's masterful performance against Justin Gaethje showcased his exceptional skills and versatility in the octagon. Holloway, k...