Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tate vs Rousey: Strikeforce Bantanweight Championship



The main card in this fight includes Ronaldo Jacare Souza vs Bristol Marunde, Paul "Semtex" vs Kazuo Misaki, Josh Thomson vs KJ Noons and Meisha Tate vs Ronda Rousey.

I am picking Jacare by submission. Despite Daley's improving takedown defense, I think Misaki will eventually take the fight down and submit him.  I am hoping that Misaki will be able to avoid the bombs that Daley throws while taking Daley down.  I am going with Josh Thomson over Noons due to his wrestling.

As for the main fight, I am siding with Rousey because of her speed and aggressive ground game.  The only way Tate could win is if she can keep the fight standing and lands a good punch.

More on Tate vs Rousey Here








No comments:

Post a Comment

Benson Henderson Retires

After his loss to Usman Nurmagomdeov, Benson "Smooth" Henderson left his gloves in the middle of the Bellator cage after a long MM...